Malicious software aimed at high propagation speed across the network mapping through multi-vector propagation.
Unlike other types of malicious software, Worm-attacks do not aim to secretly penetrate protected objects; their task is to spread to as many APMs as possible and linger on those that don’t take any actions to remove them.
To infect as fast as possible, network worms use:
- Social Engineering Techniques (Email Clients)
- Operating system exploits
- Vulnerabilities in data transfer protocols
- 0-day software vulnerabilities
Worm attacks are used for:
- Hidden cryptocurrency mining
- developing network Botnet
- Steal bank card data
- Hiding the true targets of the attack
SQL Slammer worm propagation speed:
servers per minute
The effectiveness of the Keeper ZT software against this type of attack has been proven in practice.
Using our software tool, you can solve the following tasks:
- Control of the integrity of files on the protected point
- Total control over the launch of all applications, services, scripts in the operating system
- Impossibility of executing self-written code without the system administrator’s sanctions
- Continuous control of the integrity of all software on the end host
- Ability to block and control network services in order to prevent them from being seized by intruders
- Block applications and services at workplaces of officials, the operation of which is beyond their type of activity in the workplace