Botnet is a network of infected computers, which is most often used by hackers to arrange DDoS attacks and mass spam mailing, as well as cryptocurrency mining. In most cases, the server manages the botnet; less often it is managed by a decentralized network. A botnet can consist of millions of infected computers. While the bot is running, Internet traffic and resource load increase. In addition to massive mailing and attacks, botnets spread viruses and steal user and corporate data.
The botnet actively uses command line and Powershell functions, creates child files and automatically writes scripts.
Botnet's actions in an organization's information structure affect:
- Вычислительные мощности АРМ должностных лиц
- Network infrastructure load
- Safety of personal data, databases, and commercial confidentiality
- Distribution of botnet copies over the company’s information structure
The largest Botnet in the world includes devices
The effectiveness of the Keeper ZT software against this type of attack has been proven in practice.
Using our software tool, you can solve the following tasks:
- Total control over the launch of all applications, services, scripts in the operating system
- Impossibility of executing self-written code without the system administrator’s sanctions
- Непрерывный контроль целостности всего программного обеспечения на защищаем конечном хосте
- Ability to block and control network services in order to prevent them from being seized by intruders
- Block applications and services at workplaces of officials, the operation of which is beyond their type of activity in the workplace