Malicious software or most often a vulnerability in application software or operating system, that allows unauthorized access to a device. The backdoor exactly matches its name: it secretly lets the hacker into the system, giving administrator rights. In addition to managing processes at the system level, backdoors can steal user personal data, download and send files over the network, open access to viruses and worms, and connect to remote hosts.
By origin, backdoors are of two types: built-in software vulnerability and malicious code developed to arrange the backdoor.
Antiviruses and firewalls protect against known backdoors by they react slowly to newly emerging vulnerabilities; it requires weeks to remove emerging illegitimate software. It is almost impossible to defend against the access algorithms built into legal software.
of Trojan software create Backdoors in the attacked system
The effectiveness of the Keeper ZT software against this type of attack has been proven in practice.
Using our software tool, you can solve the following tasks:
- Total control over the launch of all applications, services, scripts in the operating system
- Impossibility of executing self-written code without the system administrator’s sanctions
- Block applications and services at workplaces of officials, the operation of which is beyond their type of activity in the workplace
- Continuous control of the integrity of all software on the end host
- Ability to block and control network services in order to prevent them from being seized by intruders
- Control of the integrity of files on the protected point